Why Renting from Willis Music is Your Best Option
- Select your school, choose your instrument, and arrange for pickup or delivery.
- Our Music Education Representatives visit your child’s school providing support and materials to your child’s music director.
- There is no long-term commitment. You may return your instrument at any time.
- You may exchange your child’s student instrument at any time, transferring rental payments you have made.
- “Worry-free” Maintenance and Replacement Coverage – your child is never without an instrument for class.
- Not all instruments are the same. Willis Music only offers instruments that are approved by your child’s director.
- No enrollment fee!
- Your monthly rental payments apply toward the purchase until you own it.
- “Worry-free” Maintenance and Replacement Coverage – your child’s rental instrument is covered 100% in case of loss or theft.
- When your child is ready, you may apply your rental payments to an advanced-level instrument.
- You never pay for repairs -Your rental covers routine maintenance, accidental damage, and adjustments while you are renting.
- Willis Music is the number one repair center. All of our technicians are certified by the National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians (NAPBIRT).
- We follow all cleaning guidelines recommended by the CDC.
- We disinfect all our instruments and cases, here’s why…there is a difference between sterilization and disinfection of music instruments. When an instrument is sterilized, once the case is opened and the instrument is exposed to air or handled it is no longer sterile. However, disinfecting an instrument keeps it safer to handle longer. COVID-19, like most viruses, has a limited lifespan on hard surfaces [the CDC states two to five days], disinfecting lasts much longer than a virus’s lifespan.
- Accessories included with every instrument are always brand new.
- After each instrument is disinfected, cleaned, and set up, a card signed by an inspector is placed in every case. We do this to ensure the quality of our cleaning process.