Willis Music, Your School Band Headquarters
How do I find my child a band instrument?
Renting is an excellent choice.
- Rental Programs offer low initial investment along with peace of mind when it comes to the protection and maintenance of your child’s instrument.
- Most programs are flexible and allow your child to discover what instrument he or she really wants to play.
- A good rental program will allow you the benefits of renting without sacrificing a great purchase price.
- Most rental programs provide local band directors with support and specialized materials to maximize your child’s success.
WHY RENT FROM WILLIS MUSIC?
- Low Monthly Rates
- Rent Month-to-Month
- Never an Obligation to Purchase
- Return Your Instrument at Anytime
- Rental Payments Apply Toward Purchase
- Exchange Your Instrument at Anytime at No Charge
- No Hassle Maintenance & Repair Plan (M&R)
- Optional Instrument Replacement Plan Covers Your Lost or Stolen Instrument (IRP)
*Required maintenance & repair plan covers routine maintenance and accidental damage and is an additional $4.00 a month.Optional Instrument Replacement Plan provides replacement of the instrument in case of loss or theft. Protect your investment for an additional $ 4.00 a month.
Or…If you would you like to speak to one of our Band Specialists in person, please Click HERE for our store locations.
Click Here to see other things to take into consideration…